Monday, March 6, 2017

Love Yourself



No one can deny that we all want to live healthy, fulfilled lives and we will do whatever it takes to protect our children and family from harm and maintain in a positive and safe environment. It is important to reflect on ourselves and what our daily routines are to make sure we are keeping a positive attitude for our family, continuing to stay intentional and reminding ourselves that the people we associate with can affect our personal growth and how we live. I know this is deep.... first thing in the morning.☺

I want to share a few thoughts with you I'm having because I am apart of an amazing, supportive group that I like to call the "Happy Oilers" and they remind me everyday to stay proactive, patient, and positive in order to be successful in life. I know that no one is perfect, certainly not me! My flaws are not hidden behind closed doors by any means, for anyone that knows a little bit about me knows that I am persistent, I have ZERO patience because when I want something I want it NOWWW!! We all know that can be a good thing because I am driven to no ends.. but it can certainly be a super annoying thing because I will obsess about whatever I am focused on more than I should.. even the simple things like cleaning my house.. it's hard for me to be patient and I ride that struggle bus daily! I love sweets, I'd rather eat chocolate and cheesecake than a meal any day and I HATE working out!! How's that for a healthy kick! Sometimes I get in bed and remember I didn't brush my teeth and I'm like... meh.. I'll do it in the morning! I forget important things like responding to messages or texts or calling someone that could really use me to be a friend at that moment. Sometimes I speak way to harshly to my kids and then feel enormous guilt and go to the opposite extreme and say here baby have some ice cream. I could go on and on and to be honest if you are real with yourself we all have that kind of stuff.

But here's the good news!! I love myself!! How could I not!?! How could I not love someone that two precious little boys love and a husband who thinks HUNG THE MOON as one of my Happy Oilers once said, Madison Vining! They love this person they call "mommy" and "wife! They wrap their chubby little arms around my neck and look past all my flaws and the ways I totally suck and adore me. I am challenging you to do the same thing and... Love Yourself! The most beautiful thing you can wear is confidence and self-love and that reflects on who we are as a person and impacts the people around us as well as our children.

One thing you can do for yourself and your family today is invest in this remarkable company that I am apart of and think so highly of...Young Living! Many of you already have joined me and are already sharing, using and loving your oils! And it makes me so happy inside!! No really.. true_bubbling_up_from_the_inside_and_spilling_out_everywhere PURE JOY! If you are reading this you know my number, call me, text me, shoot me an email and say GIRL tell me more about these oils and how can I start living a more fulfilling, healthy, positive life! And we will get you set up and started! I hope everyone has a wonderful day and I'll be looking forward to hearing from you!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment