Sunday, October 7, 2018

Fall Mini Sessions 2018 | Eastern NC Photographer



I had so much fun with all these precious families this past week during an afternoon of Fall Mini sessions in Windsor, NC. My theme was Halloween Carnival but I always have traditional setups for parents to get their priceless posed canvas shots. But to keep my kiddies happy because my heart melts for smiling and laughing faces, I had small DIY games like Pumpkin Chunkin, Ghostly Bowling, Halloween Ping Pong & blow up Ghost ring toss set up. I had snacks, juice boxes, candy and prizes for the kids. So a big thank you to all my friends and family that signed up. It was an extremely odd hot and sunny two days but we made it work!















































































































2 comments:

Wilson Halder said...

I love this blog site. Some great momentum in a lifetime. Thanks for sharing this site. clipping path

Mark Jonathan said...

It sounds like you had an incredibly fun and festive Fall Mini session in Windsor, NC! Your Halloween Carnival theme combined with traditional setups created a delightful atmosphere for families to capture precious memories. The addition of small DIY games like Pumpkin Chunkin, Ghostly Bowling, and Halloween Ping Pong must have brought so much joy and laughter to the children, creating memorable moments for everyone involved. Here I am to represent my company Clipping Path House Graphics Media is one of the best photo editing service provider outsourcing company, provides clipping path service, Image masking service, Ghost mannequin effect service, photo retouching service and all kinds of image background removal service at a cheap rate.

Post a Comment