Monday, May 7, 2018

Breanna's Senior Portraits | Eastern NC Photographer



Last week I met Breanna and her beautiful, fun loving family downtown Edenton for senior portraits. Breanna will be graduating high school this month and attending UNC Charlotte in the fall. Her family is so proud of her and I was tickled when her mom Heather contacted me to ask if I would take her senior pictures. I took Breanna's sister, Laurens senior pictures 4 years ago and got the pleasure of seeing her at the session and photographing a few of her and her precious baby girl. Breanna's best friend also came with us and kept Breanna laughing and I was able to capture a few of these priceless moments. Here are a few of my favorites from their session:



































0 comments:

Post a Comment