Thursday, September 14, 2017

Maternity Session | Eastern NC Photographer



Yesterday I met Shelley and Scott at my absolute favorite spot in Windsor to take maternity pictures. As you can see I was very anxious to get these bad boys edited because they are STUNNING! This couple has a very special place in my heart because I have followed their journey together. I took their engagement photos, Shelley's bridals and their wedding that was on October 6th of 2013. So when Shelley called me and told me she was pregnant and wanted to schedule maternity pictures my heart was filled with joy. The love between the two of them is awe-inspiring and I hope I captured it for you because they truly are the sweetest and I am so honored to be apart of their life and journey. Congratulations and can't wait to meet baby Reagan, y'all are going to be amazing parents!






























0 comments:

Post a Comment