Monday, March 14, 2016

Spring Mini Sessions | Eastern NC Child Photographer



It's MINI session time!!! This year I put together a couple of scenes for both boys and girls and with the help of my husband, friends and family with props, it was a success! It is not always easy to photograph mini sessions because of lighting situations, it can be physically and mentally exhausting but it just so happens that MINI sessions are MY THING!!  Thanks to the sweet little bunnies we were able to borrow, they held the little ones attention to get just the perfect shot! I want to shout out to a few people for letting me borrow some of my props: Ivy Lane Florist, Brittany Williford, Michelle Reason, Sue Cowan, Jamie Mizelle, Mindy Jernigan, Briana Cottle, and both my Grandma Hill for her gorgeous quilts and Ganny Eubanks. Thank you so much guys, I would not have made the setups so perfect without you! And a BIG thank you to all my clients for believing in me! Here are a few of my favorites:











0 comments:

Post a Comment