Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Emerson's One Year Pictures | Colerain, NC Child Photographer



This has to be my favorite age to photograph! OMG! It's a-mazing how little Emmie's personality is already shining through at one years old! This is my second session with this sweet baby and both sessions she has been ALL smiles! A big thank you to Jessica's family who have been such a big help at her sessions keeping Emerson happy. I absolutely adore her clothes and outfits chosen, can you believe Jessica and her sister Megan made her cake smashing outfit?!? LOVED IT! Here are a few of my favorites:

































3 comments:

Tiffany White said...

OMG Love all of these! :) Girl you have some great talent.

Casey Byrum said...

Thank you Tiffany! ♥ I'd love to take some family photos for you sometime! ;-) you have beautiful children!

Tiffany White said...

Aww thanks! Sounds like a plan I'm thinking of doing fall/winter pics I will be in touch with you. :)

Post a Comment