Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Colerain, NC Wedding | Eastern NC Wedding Photographer



I was so fortunate enough to photograph my best friend, Holly's wedding on Memorial Day. She married Nelson Miller and it was a small, intimate and perfect wedding that was held in the evening at Colerain Beach. I am so happy for her and wish her all the best as she moves forward! She was so beautiful and it was a lot of fun watching her daughter Chloe and my son by the way, talk throughout the ceremony and play with the sand and do everything that is a brides worst nightmare! :) But it was all good and everyone had a few laughs! Here are a few of my favorites from Monday:









































1 comments:

Drew Watts said...

I just stopped by to drop you a huge thank you for sharing these stunning photos. It was really amazing time having a look at the photos. Our wedding day is also coming soon, we are super excited for the sunshine themed ceremony. I have booked one of the prettiest hillside NYC wedding venues for the day. Can’t wait now!

Post a Comment